2015年3月31日星期二

Week 4. Practice

In this week, Russell gave us the arduino kit box to do the practice.And I follow the tutorials and step on, find its a very interesting project in this course. It help me learning more things about DIY electrical. And here are the images for the step.

arduino kit pack
Items and wires
Finished connecting (CIRC-08)

Finished connecting (CIRC-13)


Arduino Code for CIRC-08


Problems:

I followed the instructions and downloaded software for this arduino chipboard.Then I coding the code into it, but its not work normally.The results is not showing and I will keep working on it.

(main problem: when I turning the potentiometers the LED light is not change and nothing happened)

Problem possibilities:
1.The arduino kit pack are broken.(led light,wires or parts)
2.Coding incorrect
3.Uploading error

Problem fixed:
In week 5 studio,I discussed with my group teammates and finally solved problem above.
When upload the code into the arduino chipboard, you need to select the port first(under tools> ports>COM4(arduino Uno),then click upload.

没有评论:

发表评论